Super Cheesy Pizza Quesadilla Sticks
- 2 tortillas 6 - 8"
- 1/2 c or more pizza mozzarella
- 1/4 of a sweet pepper sliced thin
- 6 - 8 pieces of pizza pepperoni
- 1/4 c marinara dipping sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Place a grill pan over med heat. Spray with non stick spray
- On one tortilla, place half the cheese, the green pepper, the pepperoni, and the remaining cheese.
- Transfer the tortilla to the grill pan. Cover the quesadilla with the other tortilla. Press down
- Cook for 2 - 4 minutes or until the cheese is beginning to melt and there is color developing on the bottom tortilla.
- Carefully turn the tortilla over to cook the other side. Leave it again 2 - 4 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and there are grill marks on the other tortilla.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a plate, and slice into sticks. Let sit for 1 - 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the marinara sauce with the garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Dip the sticks into the marinara sauce and enjoy!