I LOVE mac & cheese. Everything from gourmet restaurant style to KD, I can’t get enough of it sometimes. Particularly home made, comforting, and easy mac & cheese. There’s just something about it that’s like…. that imaginary grandma who hugs you through your tears (and well, when your hangry!) and covers you up in big blankets and tucks you in. That’s what easy mac & cheese is about. Even when you’re not down in the dumps, it just makes for a quick, super yummy and satisfying meal .. or side… or snack… ….. or dessert…..
I’ve put together a compilation of 12 super awesome, super easy mac & cheese recipes that will surely make everyone around your dinner table super happy! (and sleepy. ) 🙂
1. This would be a perfect snack for left over Mac n Cheese!!
Fried Macaroni & Cheese Bites @ ThiftyJinxy.com
2. Bacon Crusted Beer Mac & Cheese?.. YES PLEASE!
Bacon Crusted Beer Mac & Cheese from Melanie Makes
4. With 3 different types of cheese in this dish, how can you go wrong??? YUUMM!!!!!
Italian Mac & Cheese @ AnnsEntitledLife.com
5. Mac & Cheese made in the slow cooker?? This will be made WEEKLY in my house!!
Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese @ The Jenny Evolution
6. Restaurant quality Mac & cheese but made at home!!
Longhorn Steak Mac & Cheese @ Copycat.com
7. Mac & Cheese with a little add-in makes it amazing!!
Mac & Cheese Revolution @ 3boysandadog.com
8. Talk about mac & cheese on the go!! This is perfect!!
Mac & Cheese Cupcakes @ Thesuburbanmom.com
9. What a super twist on mac & cheese!!
Pumpkin Mac & Cheese @ Simplystacie.net
11. Cheesy, Pasta-ee, and Hammie – a one dish dinner!!
Baked Mac & Cheese with Ham @WhoNeedsaCape.com
12. Smoky Bacon and Mac & Cheese should go on the weekly menu rotation!
Bacon Mac & Cheese @ Thriftyjinxy.com
I think Mac & Cheese will always be classified as a “classic” type dish. It’s always fantastic to see new twists on it but there will be nothing like a simple, home made easy mac & cheese. What’s your favourite way to have this amazing, comforting, magical dish? I want to know!! 🙂
Leave a Reply