So we all know summer has arrived when super juicy, super sweet berries come in season! What to do with all those berries you collected? I’ve got 9 bursting berry recipes for you to celebrate a very berry summer!
1. How about waistline happy frozen yogurt bites??? Yum!
Frozen Yogurt Berry Bites
@ Happiness is Homemade
2. Look at the color of this super Berry Smoothie!!
@ Crazy Adventures in Parenting
3. Like Grandma’s pie, but in a tart!
Mixed berry tart
@The Jenny Evolution
4. A perfect way to have a very berry morning!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
5. They’re not monkeying around with this amazing Mixed Berry Monkey Bread!!
Berry Monkey Bread
6. What an amazing way to have fruit on the go!
7. An amazing berry lemonade! This is what summer’s about!
8. Parfait??? No bake??? Bring it on!!
No Bake Berry Parfaits
9. I LOVE a beautiful Pavlova, and this is going to the top of the list!
Triple Berry Pavlova
What’s your favorite Berry dishes to make? Do you have a family dish from days gone by that your family loves?
Do you need more berry recipes? Try some of these strawberry recipes here!
Leave a Reply